rtcxool
Topic Author

Need to fix it

2020 Feb 05, 22:01

Afternoon Admin,

There are some errors with vote coins, I been voting for 3 days in a row and thought that vote points in my account and just today decided to transfer points to character but Account Control under vote points says I have 0 vote points... How is this happened? I supposed to have at least 150 points.

Another thing, in game quest marks above NPC. I have completed all available quests in village but exclamation marks above all npc still up even thought when I speak with npc it says quest already completed.. It just pissing me off, I can't enjoy the game..

Can you fix these please?

rtcxool
Topic Author

Re: Need to fix it

2020 Feb 05, 22:20

Another one bug.
I wanted go from Elven village to Dark Elf village. I passed more than half way, used command /loc it said near Dark Elf village, but SOE recalled my to Elven village... Than I have teleported to Neutral zone so it's closer to Dark Elven village, run over a bridge, used /loc again and it said I'm near Dark Elf village. SOE and bam, again recalled to Elven village...

Admin
Administrator

2020 Feb 05, 22:32

Afternoon Admin,

There are some errors with vote coins, I been voting for 3 days in a row and thought that vote points in my account and just today decided to transfer points to character but Account Control under vote points says I have 0 vote points... How is this happened? I supposed to have at least 150 points.

Another thing, in game quest marks above NPC. I have completed all available quests in village but exclamation marks above all npc still up even thought when I speak with npc it says quest already completed.. It just pissing me off, I can't enjoy the game..

Can you fix these please?
If you voted in vote buttons here https://l2.ggames.eu/vote then for that votes you can claim reward just turned on character and pressing get reward on that window. In website you receive vote points only for votes in polls.
Another one bug.
I wanted go from Elven village to Dark Elf village. I passed more than half way, used command /loc it said near Dark Elf village, but SOE recalled my to Elven village... Than I have teleported to Neutral zone so it's closer to Dark Elven village, run over a bridge, used /loc again and it said I'm near Dark Elf village. SOE and bam, again recalled to Elven village...
It's retail option, white elfs can't SOE in dark elf territory (like dark elfs in white elfs also), here isn't any bug.

rtcxool
Topic Author

2020 Feb 06, 21:04

SOE to Dark Elf village worked, just need to run more further.

Have you checked the quests? exclamation marks above NPCs in village really enoying and when trying speak with NPC it says quest is already completed.
Last edited by rtcxool on 2020 Feb 06, 21:18, edited 1 time in total.

rtcxool
Topic Author

2020 Feb 06, 21:10

Good