Are we must add class quest items in donate shop?

Yes
49 (49%)
No
52 (51%)

Total votes: 101

Admin
Administrator
Topic Author

[Poll] Class quest items in shop / donate

2020 Jan 20, 09:14

For some people asking I create this poll to make sure are most players really want donate shop with class quest items.

Question:
Are we must add class quest items in donate shop? (we don't have any donate shop yet).

Rules:
Poll will end then we reach 200 votes.
We agree to create donate shop with class quest items only if will be more YES answer then 70% of poll members.

Daemondas
Sponsor

Re: [Poll] Class quest items in shop / donate

2020 Jan 25, 17:22

Who can want this? It's x1 retail project. This server players must like hardcore game play. :/ not to make essayer.
how much of you are really feel, read this class change quests stories?

kevin

2020 Jan 25, 18:36

To be a good server with lots people class change donate is needed look at all the top servers they have it and look at the servers that dont have it they have no people + the donate will keep the server going long term many many many years if there is 70% that say yes maybe they can add class change for adena too for the people that cant pay....{ who here likes spending 3-5 days doing the lvl 40 quest }

Alista

2020 Jan 25, 18:57

To be a good server with lots people class change donate is needed look at all the top servers they have it and look at the servers that dont have it they have no people + the donate will keep the server going long term many many many years if there is 70% that say yes maybe they can add class change for adena too for the people that cant pay....{ who here likes spending 3-5 days doing the lvl 40 quest }
RUS
Поддерживаю. Кевина, Взять тот же Бафф 1лвл за голосование сервера и за покупку GGcoin и Класс за GGcoin это нормально.
Это Вам не 2007-2010 год где чистая классика была, для поднятие онлайна лучше добавить данные функции, так как на одном прем аккаунте не уйдешь).Для Администрации, советую подать рекламу на Русскоязычный площадках анонса, (l2oops.com, l2noo.ru, l2hop.com, l2-pick.ru), дабы привлечь русских на сервер.
ENG
Support Kevin. Take the same Buff 1lvl for voting the server and for buying GGcoin and Class for GGcoin this is normal.
This is Not the year 2007-2010 where the pure classic was, for raising online it is better to add these functions, since you will not leave on one Prem account).For the Administration, I advise you to submit ads on Russian-Language announcement sites, (l2oops.com, l2noo.ru, l2hop.com, l2-pick.ru), in order to attract Russians to the server.

Daemondas
Sponsor

2020 Jan 25, 19:46

But it's main thing good quest and you need just do one time. I toke max 6 hours. It's x1 grinding will take much longer. I don't think that is good to look to other servers, this server makes special unique that they don't tolerate donation yet. I m so tired from that P2W servers. Well will see what will happen. I hope will be more players with opinion with my.

I don't want that this server be like other popular servers. Maybe he will come popular with this main ideas.

cuvkax

2020 Jan 26, 09:46

давно уже ищу чисто классический сервер,но похоже нытики Админа уговорят сделать из него опять обычный говнопроект ,с покупными бафами и профами. ;(

kevin

2020 Jan 26, 17:41

давно уже ищу чисто классический сервер,но похоже нытики Админа уговорят сделать из него опять обычный говнопроект ,с покупными бафами и профами. ;(
Translated = I've been looking for a purely classic server for a long time, but it looks like the whiners of admin will persuade to make it again an ordinary fire project, with purchased bafs and pros. [ There is no fire project maybe newbie lvl 1 buffs for voteing for server and maybe donate for class change and can donate for prem account to make 1.5 xp and better drop/spoil none of this make it ptw or fire project ]

Daemondas
Sponsor

2020 Jan 27, 20:04

Translated = I've been looking for a purely classic server for a long time, but it looks like the whiners of admin will persuade to make it again an ordinary fire project, with purchased bafs and pros. [ There is no fire project maybe newbie lvl 1 buffs for voteing for server and maybe donate for class change and can donate for prem account to make 1.5 xp and better drop/spoil none of this make it ptw or fire project ]
None but still it's begging of donate system and money payers get a improvement. But i hope that they will stop with this or poll ends that we will keep everything as it's. :)

Amrx
Master

2020 Jan 28, 23:04

I do not think class donations make that much of a difference in the long run to player balance, it makes a difference to the admins pocket however and helps pay for some bills.

Don't forget by doing the quest you get exp/sp bonuses as well as DDs.

Pepe

2020 Jan 29, 17:51

To counter this a bit, do not offer shadows tickets to those who "buy" the items. Still they can buy shadows weapons in city.
Also, remember that, by doing quest u expend money at gatekeeper, so i think it could be a solution.