Are we must add class quest items in donate shop?

Yes
49 (49%)
No
52 (51%)

Total votes: 101

akimgg
Re: [Poll] Class quest items in shop / donate

2020 Jan 31, 09:39

I vote against buying items for 1 profession for money, although I can afford much more at 32 years old. I would like you to not follow the lead of players who "want to try" what the classic interlude is, and they have only recently come from pvp servers. I understand that the contents of the server need finance. But maybe you should look for other ways, and not those that will actually affect the gameplay.

sry for bad eng

Admin
Administrator
Topic Author

2020 Jan 31, 10:34

I vote against buying items for 1 profession for money, although I can afford much more at 32 years old. I would like you to not follow the lead of players who "want to try" what the classic interlude is, and they have only recently come from pvp servers. I understand that the contents of the server need finance. But maybe you should look for other ways, and not those that will actually affect the gameplay.

sry for bad eng
Sorry but we won't looking ways to get finance. :) For us premium service will be enough.
I only think to do poll if more than 5 people ask me about it.

akimgg

2020 Jan 31, 12:53

sry for bad eng
Sorry but we won't looking ways to get finance. :) For us premium service will be enough.
So, after 5 hours the server will open. What decision have you come to? Will 1 profession be available in the donation store? Will there be a pause function of experience? and will 1 profession buffs be available? ;)

sry for bad eng

Admin
Administrator
Topic Author

2020 Jan 31, 12:59

sry for bad eng
So, after 5 hours the server will open. What decision have you come to? Will 1 profession be available in the donation store? Will there be a pause function of experience? and will 1 profession buffs be available? ;)

sry for bad eng
decision will be taken after poll ends. ;) It can be taken and after start.

akimgg

2020 Jan 31, 13:18

sry for bad eng
i hope it will be taken after 2 years ;o

Pepe

2020 Jan 31, 17:19

sry for bad eng
Dude calm the fck down, whats your problem? You have some issues...
Have u voted so theres more ppl in the server?...
Last edited by Pepe on 2020 Jan 31, 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

akimgg

2020 Jan 31, 17:22

OMG. /Ignore

Pepe

2020 Jan 31, 17:23

OMG. /Ignore
Toxic dude.

akimgg

2020 Jan 31, 17:27

OMG. /Ignore
Toxic dude.
1st of all nothing toxic. u just understand my post wrong. i hope they will take decision for 2 yeasrs not the servers starts I mean. and my eng is bad btw. i could write something wrong.

rtcxool

2020 Feb 01, 13:14

My opinion, class transfer is okay to be purchasable. I love questing, run through the village looking for NPC with quest marks and I would never purchease class transfer quest. But there are many player who hate questing, they just leveling. It's up to people who want to purchease or do a quest for class transfer.
Someone talking about the first class buffs from NPC, I strongly dissagree with this! It can take away income from support classes. Player who play as supporters/buffers can earn adena by buffing others, even level 30 Human Cleric can earn adena by buffing others.